"I Still Believe Tour"

                      

                            I Still Believe Tour | Photo Courtesy of Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church


We invite you to join us on Friday, May 29, 2026, for an evening of music presented by EMG (Enon Music Group), and hosted by Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church. Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church will host their "I Still Believe Tour," on Friday, May 29, 2026, at 7p.m.

The "I Still Believe Tour," will be held at Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church (East), located at 2800 West Cheltenham Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19150. We're excited to announce that performances for the "I Still Believe Tour" will feature San Franklin, Zak Williams & 1 Akord, and Dr. Alyne E. Waller.

EMG(Enon Music Group), was founded in 2015 by the Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church senior pastor Reverend Dr. Alyne E. Waller in Philadelphia, PA. EMG(Enon Music Group), is an independent Gospel record label. The primary focus of EMG(Enon Music Group), is to help develop both traditional and contemporary Gospel artists in their efforts to support them with national and international marketing success.

EMG(Enon Music Group) is guided under the leadership of Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church's senior pastor Dr. Alyne E. Waller, and vice president of EMG(Enon Music Group) Dr. Garland "Miche" Waller. EMG(Enon Music Group), is a 501(c)(3) corporation with EMG Cares which launched in 2026.

In the past five years EMG(Enon Music Group) has earned 5 Stellar Gospel Award Nominations and has placed on both the Gospel Music Sales and radio charts multiple projects. The label is comprised of these artists including Zak Williams & 1 Akord, Fresh Anointed, The Kergyma Community Choir, San Franklin, and the Enon Tabernacle Choir.

In 2020, EMG (Enon Music Group) released their "EMG: 2020," 10 Greatest Hits album and in 2026, launched their "I Still Believe Tour."

To learn more about EMG(Enon Music Group), we invite you to visit their website at emgcares.org, and follow EMG(Enon Music Group) on social media. We also invite you visit enonbiblewalk.org, to learn more on how you can get involved in Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"International Find the Good Day"

"Snooping for Love"

“Grindin,”